As a Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer you are a recognised domain professional who is strong at infrastructure security, has experience with reviewing infrastructure design, networks, and penetration testing. You will become part of the development team developing Wrike, the latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries lead their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Within our Security Operations team, you will work on evolving and improving security processes in-house and worldwide. Your other tasks might be maintaining and developing the security of our cloud infrastructure, evaluating risks within the infrastructure (offices, data centres, cloud), implementing projects for minimalizing those risks and also supporting external audits. We work with tools like Nessus, Osquery, KaliLinux, GCP Security Center, AWS Security Hub, Forseti, Suricata and others.
- Improve and implement outstanding security configurations and protection in our infrastructures including production, cloud and office environment
- Review, improvement and support systems and network in according to in-house and world-wide security standards and requirements
- Review and maintaining security perimeter and access control
- Provide advice and mentorship to IT teams in security area, and educate them in security matters
- Participation in obtaining of external security audits and certifications
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Advanced English communication skills
- Proven Linux skills with experience in analyse of infrastructure and scripting skills in Bash and/or Python
- Strong system and network fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, CDNs, etc.) with the security focus
- Experience with network penetration tools, security monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention systems, access control, experience in the usage of SIEM platforms
- Experience in commercial/non-commercial systems and services for penetration testing and security auditing
- Strong communication and organisation skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and results oriented skills
- Experience in building security infrastructure according to security standards
- Experience with virtualisation and hypervisors, Puppet and/or Ansible, and Cloud Provides as AWS and GCP
- CISSP, CSSLP, CEH
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer