We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Support Agent to join our diverse team. Are you a compassionate person with superb communication skills, previous experience within Customer Success or Technical Customer Support and you also speak English fluently? You feel delighted when helping people and can stay organized in a dynamic environment. If this is all about you then we want to speak with you right away!
As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our top customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter, and contributing to the Customer Success team's goals for customer retention. This includes answering product questions, handling lengthy operations, assisting with product issues, collecting details for engineers, handling escalations, passing product feedback, and sending recurrent reports on Support metrics, while working on the shift between 21:00-05:00 Prague time schedule.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and phone. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should seek to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
- Provide support to a designated list of strategic accounts
- Resolve lengthy and complex cases with strategic customers
- Monitor customer metrics and provide recurrent reports
- Engage in project work to improve and build new processes
- Contribute to the knowledge-sharing culture
- Provide newcomers with onboarding
- Able to work 21:00-05:00 Prague time schedule
- Extensive experience working in Technical Customer Support or Customer Success roles
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1/C2)
- Higher education in linguistics/marketing/PR/IT
- Excellent customer service skills: the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs
- Ability to own and handle cross-functional tasks, advocate the Customer's position to multiple stakeholders, clearly identify and communicate priorities and risks, and drive each case to resolution
- Advanced PC/MAC user skills
- Experience in supporting SaaS solutions is a benefit
- Knowledge of SAML SSO, Azure AD, JIT, SCIM, PoerBi, basic API knowledge is a benefit
Information about position
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Boudníkova 2514/9, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer