As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base while working on the evening shift between 1:00pm - 9:00pm.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and phone. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should seek to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through the phone
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know Wrike products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Work on evening shift between 1:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors
- Experience working with any CRM/Project Management tool
- Ability to perform basic computer/system troubleshooting tasks
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs
- You are highly organised and great at keeping track of large and small tasks
- You are an experienced PC user. Being a technical expert is not mandatory, but you should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers
- German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese or Japanese languages is an advantage
Information about position
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Boudníkova 2514/9, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer