Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services company in the world. Approximately 77,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services, including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annual revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB), which we offer to every single member. If you are at the start of your career or you are experienced professional, CGI is the right place for you. More on: www.cz.cgi.com
Citrix Cloud Engineer (NL) for GTO
- Are you a Citrix Cloud engineer at heart, with full focus on Citrix Cloud and Azure?
- Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies in the field of Productivity and Digital Workspaces?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic environment, providing fast and efficient technical support to our customers?
Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
You are the expert on VDI solutions, with strong knowledge and experience in building and managing Microsoft Citrix Cloud and Azure based workplace standards. You ensure continuity of service and innovation to our customers. You are able to quickly identify problems, communicate improvement actions in a clear way and design, implement and manage them independently.
What do we expect from you?
- a bachelor degree or proven that you are able to act on that level,
- demonstrated knowledge and experience with Citrix Cloud VDI is a must.
Nice to have:
- experience with Image management and Application packaging & deployments,
- experience with Azure,
- experience with PowerShell scripting,
- experience with Windows server OS support,
- experience with Active Directory,
- experience with Windows server patching,
- preferably experience management tooling such as: Ivanti Automation and Workspace control (formerly RES Automation Manager and RES Workspace Manager),
- excellent command of English language both verbally and in writing.
- excellent communication and social skills,
- passion for everything that has to do with network & security, and the ambition to continue to develop and grow,
- no 9 to 5 mentality, you are customer-oriented, a team player and you have perseverance.
What do we offer to you?
- great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average),
- possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit,
- professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing,
- the full-time contract for an indefinite period,
- flexible working hours,
- multi-sport card,
- 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities,
- 120 CZK meal vouchers,
- 5 weeks of vacation,
- 3 sick days,
- 30 days of fully paid sick leave,
- special tariff offer in O2,
- life Insurance,
- interest-free company loan,
- mental health program.
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Technologická 373/4, Ostrava – Pustkovec
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, Správce operačních systémů a sítí, Správce aplikačního SW, Správce serveru
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel