What is it all about?
For our customers - the main energy and utilities companies in the Czech Republic – we deliver IT solutions ranging from large billing systems, CRM, BI to central energy market solutions, mobile workforce management, smart technologies, and others.
To expand our team, we are looking for a new member who will be able to install, manage, and support SAP-based solutions. The candidate should be willing to learn new things, share new ideas, and be open to taking responsibility.
As an SAP Basis Consultant, you will work as a member of the team on several initiatives within our business. Your role will require you to be able to collaborate and communicate directly and effectively with your internal colleagues and external clients.
You will become part of a team that is well known for its ability to collaborate, share knowledge, and provide high-quality solutions across CGI.
What will you do?
- Mainly remote system administration and support as medior consultant of SAP Basis / NetWeaver
- Resolution of less or more complex requirements on various SAP environments on AIX, Linux, SAP HANA, Oracle architecture
- Participation in various activities as SAP installation, SAP system copy, SAP patching operations
- Completion of technical procedures and guidelines
- Direct communication with clients
What do we need from you?
- Experience in SAP Basis Administration role with professional experience in IT business.
- Proved working experience and a good understanding of SAP kernel upgrade, SAP update patching process, SAP client copy, and SAP system copy operations.
- Knowledge of database platforms SAP HANA or Oracle
- Working experience with SAP Monitoring tools like SAP Solution Manager, Nagios, or others.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP performance issue analysis and management
- Knowledge of the operating systems UNIX / LINUX and/or Windows
- Knowledge of automation techniques (SAP landscape management, shell scripting, Powershell)
- We would welcome an open-minded, pragmatic, flexible, and customer-oriented team player
- Willingness to learn new technologies and share ideas is necessary
- Good communication skills in both Czech/Slovak and English, oral and written
What we can offer
- Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average)
- 30 days of fully paid sick leave (including career leave and paternity leave)
- Stable environment
- Possibility to purchase company share and participation in company profit
- The full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Flexible working hours
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Multi-sport card
- 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
- 105 CZK meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Special tariff offer in O2
- Life Insurance
- Company loan without interest
- Mental health program
- Friendly working together culture
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Londýnské náměstí 881/6, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Advanced) or Slovak (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 733 167 634