Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services company in the world. Approximately 77,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services, including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annual revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB), which we offer to every single member. If you are at the start of your career or you are experienced professional, CGI is the right place for you. More on: www.cz.cgi.com
Junior/Medior/Senior Network Specialist
What is it all about?
The basis for every successful IT project is your network. For CGI, the networking of systems and people, is one of the most important components for projects and companies.
Within our sub-business-unit Production Management and System Operation we operate highly available data center infrastructures and offer complex security solutions for our internal and external customers.
Become part of the Infrastructure Services team as a (Senior) Network Administrator (m/f/d) and support the planning and administration of complex network infrastructures. Design and sizing are just as important to you as practical hands-on experience with the system.
What will you do?
- Installation and administration of networks / firewalls
- Configuration of existing Cisco routers and switches
- Configuration of existing Checkpoint, Fortigate and Cisco ASA firewall systems
- Configuration of existing F5 Load Balancers
- Configuration of the existing Cisco ISE
- Technical error analysis and correction of IT faults
- IT documentation of the activities in the system
- Support of the local team in IT security issues
- Operation Process Development
What do you need to know?
- At least 2 years of work experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge in the administration of networks / firewalls
- Experience in Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet and F5 Loadbalancer environment
- Certificate(s) in the checkpoint and/or Cisco area e.g. CCSA / CCNA and /or CCSP / CCNP
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written framework
- Ability to participate on on-call shifts
- Participate and implement in the improvement of operational processes
What do we offer?
- Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average)
- Possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- The full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Flexible working hours
- Home-office upon agreement
- Multi-sport card
- 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
- 105 CZK meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- 30 days of fully paid sick leave
- Life Insurance
- Company loan without interest
- Mental health program
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Londýnské náměstí 881/6, Brno – Štýřice
- Technologická 373/4, Ostrava – Pustkovec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 734 695 290