Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services company in the world. Approximately 77,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services, including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annual revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB), which we offer to every single member. If you are at the start of your career or you are experienced professional, CGI is the right place for you. More on: www.cz.cgi.com
Senior Java Developer - Full stack
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you have experience in web development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and participating in daily scrums
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
• Elicit and document client requirements
• Design software modules that interact with larger software project
• Participating in Web application and Java component development according to team best practices
• Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Multiple year experience with full stack OOP/OOM in JEE (8)
• Advanced knowledge and hands-on technical experience with RESTful services, TDD with common frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Mockito)
• Good experience with Cloud technologies and development of scalable distributed applications
• Good knowledge of relational databases, experience with database design considering performance
• Experience in an Agile development, utilising JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent communication skills in English, speaking and writing, communication skills in German, speaking and writing, would be a benefit
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
• Aptitude for application level support, migration and deployment activities
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Team player
• Open for gaining international experiences
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
What we offer
· Challenging projects in international environment
· Attractive clients with worldwide presence
· Professional growth and development
· Competitive set of benefits, e.g.:
· Profit Participation Plan
· Share Purchase Plan (possibility to buy company shares)
· Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
· Modern office environment
· Occasional home office
· Large variety of other benefits and sports events
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Londýnské náměstí 881/6, Brno – Štýřice
- Technologická 373/4, Ostrava – Pustkovec
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Nadstandardní lékařská péče, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce, Profesní/osobní kouč, Individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 734 695 290