At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Test Automator - Payments
Come join our talented team of testing professionals in the Czech Republic! Our professionals take a cognitive approach to test across a variety of platforms and have hands-on experience within numerous industries, including banking, automotive, telco, and energy. We deliver a diverse range of high-value testing services, from agile, through system integration, to user acceptance testing, test automation and more. In addition, through CGI’s testing university - TestUNI, we offer learning and development to boost our experts’ skills, no matter their level of experience.
What will you do?
• International project
Implementation of a new version of CGI Payment engine – a top product globally; designed and developed in the Czech Republic. The team in Prague and Ostrava. Communication with clients in English.
• A highly complex system, back-end tests
The payment processing engine is a highly complex, configurable and customizable system. Testers have to get an overview across the whole system, not only selected modules. It is mostly tested on the back-end and require decent technical IT skills.
• Automation concept
Automation = good servant but a bad master. In CGI we think about test automation as a significant complement to the best tool of intelligent testing – the human brain. To prevent automation from turning into the project’s black hole, we critically consider what, how and mainly why to automate. This position is for testers who want to move in their career and seek the opportunity to participate actively in creating & implementing a test automation concept.
What do we expect from you?
• Tester mind-set - curiosity, exploratory skills, open-mindedness, sense of detail while being aware of the “big picture”
• Critical thinking
• Ability to identify and gather quality-related information within a given project context
• Experience in testing business systems
• Experience in test automation with Python and Selenium web driver
• Methods of element identification, synchronization, page object model…
• Experience with Robot Framework is an advantage
• Databases and SQL for testing purposes
• Banking products knowledge is an advantage
• Communication skills
• English at B2+ level. German is an advantage.
What do we offer?
• Professional development in our CGI TestUNI program (Context-driven testing, Test automation...)
• Opportunity to become a shareholder of CGI
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus program
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• MultiSport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick-days
• Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• and many more!
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice, Česká republika
+420 733 167 688