At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Senior Tester - Automotive
Come join our talented team of testing professionals in the Czech Republic! Our professionals take a cognitive approach to test across a variety of platforms and have hands-on experience within numerous industries, including banking, automotive, telco, and energy. We deliver a diverse range of high-value testing services, from agile, through system integration, to user acceptance testing, test automation and more. In addition, through CGI’s testing university - TestUNI, we offer learning and development to boost our experts’ skills, no matter their level of experience.
What will you do?
• Automotive projects
Work in dynamic IT projects which reflect the progressive nature of automotive business. Finding out about the way functionalities will serve the end-users. Focusing tests according to context and stakeholders’ priorities.
• Context-driven testing
Thoroughness is important, but executing the same preparation steps repeatedly, in the same way, is not enough. In order to find out the essential information on the software, we ask about the tests’ purpose, business logic, we prioritize, combine and think … and consider the most adequate and efficient test approach (among many possible in complex systems). We present and justify the resulting approach to the team and client. High status of testers in our teams and by clients will not be the only reward.
What do we expect from you?
• Tester mind-set - curiosity, exploratory skills, open-mindedness, sense of detail while being aware of the “big picture”
• Critical thinking
• Ability to identify and gather quality-related information within a given project context
• Ability to map/learn large information structures quickly
• Experience in practical testing (3+ years, 2+ projects) including back-end and interface tests
• Supervision to junior colleagues
• Test and bug management tools
• Interest and solid IT overview
• Databases and SQL skills for testing purposes
• Effective communication with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems
• English at B2+ level. German is an advantage.
What do we offer?
• Professional development in our CGI TestUNI program (Context-driven testing, Test automation...)
• Opportunity to become a shareholder of CGI
• Participation in CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus program
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick-days
• Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• and many more!
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice, Česká republika
+420 733 167 688