Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services company in the world. Approximately 77,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services, including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annual revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB), which we offer to every single member. If you are at the start of your career or you are experienced professional, CGI is the right place for you. More on: www.cz.cgi.com
What is it all about?
Come join our talented team of testing professionals in the Czech Republic! Our professionals take a cognitive approach to testing across a variety of platforms, and have hands-on experience within numerous industries, including banking, automotive, telco and energy. We deliver a diverse range of high-value testing services, from agile, through system integration, to user acceptance testing, test automation and more. In addition, through CGI’s testing university - TestUNI, we offer learning and development to boost our experts’ skills, no matter their level of experience.
What will you do?
- International project
Participation in an international project for further development of a CGI payment engine – a top product globally, designed and developed in the Czech Republic. Team in Prague and Ostrava. Communication with clients in English.
- Highly complex system, back-end tests
Payment processing engine is a highly complex, configurable and customizable system. Testers have to get overview across the whole system, not only selected modules. It is mostly tested on the back-end and require decent technical IT skills.
- Context-driven testing
Thoroughness is important, but executing the same prepared steps repeatedly in the same way is not enough. In order to find out the essential information on the software, we ask about the purpose of the test(s), business logic, we prioritize, combine and think … and consider the most adequate and efficient test approach (among many possible in complex systems). We present and justify the resulting approach to the team and client. High status of testers in our teams and by clients will not be the only reward.
What do we expect from you?
- Tester mindset - curiosity, exploratory skills, open-mindedness, sense of detail while being aware of the “big picture”
- Critical thinking
- Ability to identify and gather quality-related information within given project context
- Ability to map/learn large information structures quickly
- Experience in practical testing (3+ years, 2+ projects) including back-end and interface tests
- Supervision to junior colleagues
- Test and bug management tools
- Interest and solid IT overview
- Databases and SQL skills for testing purposes
- Effective communication with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems
- English at B2+ level. German is advantage.
What do we offer?
- Professional development in our CGI TestUNI programme (Inteligent testing, Automation testing...)
- Opportunity to become shareholder of CGI
- Participation on CGI profit
- Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
- Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
- 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
- 105 CZK meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays
- Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
- and many more!
Informace o pozici
- CGI CS&EE
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Tester
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice, Česká republika
+420 733 167 688