Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India and Chile, among other locations.
If you are looking for exciting projects in one of the most exciting, fastest growing companies in tech, keep reading!
(Senior) Software Engineer - Full-Stack
Why do we love building Make (and why you might, too)?
We are developers and we take it for granted that we can solve pretty much anything by writing software. But what if someone is not a developer or doesn't have access to one? Chances are that they will end up doing the same boring tasks over and over, copy-pasting data from one place to another, wasting time on low-value work instead of doing something way more impactful.
With Make, we give anyone the opportunity to build powerful automations in a way that almost feels like a game. We give anyone a chance to experience the joy of building something that just works. We turn regular people into makers.
What you’ll do:
- Become part of a cross-functional product team
- Design and develop solutions to interesting problems, build new product features
- Refactor code to improve maintainability, performance, reliability and resiliency of our systems
- Fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests
- Ship code to production
- Automate repetitive work
- Write and review RFCs and technical documentation
- Review and give feedback on work of others
- Grow and help others grow professionally
- If you like, you can participate in cross-cutting initiatives and influence how engineering practices and tooling evolve at Make
- Have fun at work :)
Our Tech stack:
- Back-end: Node.js, JS/TS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Front-end: Angular, JS/TS, Redux, Web Components, Canvas
- Infra: Amazon AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD: GitHub, CircleCI
- Monitoring: DataDog, TrackJS
What we expect from you:
You have built a back-end service or few. You know what it takes to run a service in production under load and how to tell it’s healthy. You can confidently contribute to both back-end and front-end layers of the app stack, although you may prefer one over the other. You know common software and microservice design patterns and have applied them in your designs. You produce readable, well-documented and tested code. You can have a funded technical discussion and back your opinions by facts and data. In particular, we’d like you to have the following:
- Proven experience in developing cloud services (3+ years for mid-level, 5+ years for senior)
- Experience with Docker, software containerization and microservices architectures are more than welcome
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Angular and other particular technologies from our stack is a true benefit
- Strong command of English – verbal & written (we’re an international team)
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to a company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- Multisport card
- A subscription to Headspace - a leading mindfulness and meditation platform
- Remote working allowance
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador) 🐶
- Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year
You can join us in our Prague office or work remotely from Czechia.
Informace o pozici
- Celonis s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2449/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Dog-friendly office, Individual budget for personal growth
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer