We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Finance Administrator - Accounts Payable
Purpose of role
You’ll be covering all aspects of the Accounts Payable Function and you will be responsible for the timely and accurate recording of supplier invoices and associates expense submission and payment of the same.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Opening and sorting of the daily correspondence via post or email into the Accounts Payable mailbox.
- Accurate coding and processing of supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Daily matching of supplier invoices against the relevant purchase orders.
- Accurate processing of associate expense claims and the import file into the accounting system.
- Processing supplier and associate payment run using BACS/SEPA and internet banking.
- Assisting in researching and resolving invoicing disputes/issues with suppliers, providing service excellence to our stakeholders and ensuring the correct recording of the costs and liabilities.
- Responding to all vendor and business inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Filing and archiving documents correctly and appropriately
- Accurately record payments on to supplier’s and associate’s accounts.
- Escalate potential financial risk to manager
- Support the process for vendor account and master data maintenance activities
- Assist in producing accurate reports for management on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times.
- Processing and reconciling monthly supplier statements.
Who do we look for?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours.
You’ll also need to have the following key skills and experience:
- Experience of dealing with suppliers at all levels, knowledge of accounting procedures and exposure to Accounts Payable function
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally knowledge of Navision
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Proficient in English language and any other European language useful – spoken and written
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Minimum of 3 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Information about position
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.