We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Release Management - Graduate in Madrid
Passionate about technology and looking for a challenging opportunity within a global organisation? We've been looking for you…
What do we do?
At CDK Global we create careers, not jobs. And Global isn’t just in our name, it’s in our DNA. With people in over 30 countries worldwide we’re leading the way in evolving the technology behind the automotive retail industry. That means transforming how people buy cars, trucks and boats all over the world. Join us and be part of the evolution.
How do our graduate schemes work?
- The Graduate scheme is designed to enable graduates to have maximum exposure to our key business areas in order to shape the direction of their future career, giving the graduates the chance to influence where to next?
- On successful completion of the scheme, graduates will move into a permanent role within a business area and geography which has an open requirement and which will be most value-adding for the graduate and the business.
- Throughout the 1-year development scheme, managers benefit from having additional resource from a pool of intelligent graduates who can add value from day 1.
- We will take high potential graduates through an accelerated development program and give them controlled experience in different parts of our business to deliver an experienced associate with specific skills and experience for our future needs across CDK Global.
- Classroom learning/coaching /complements the scheme and is run in each module.
- Other ‘events’ will be factored in to increase their exposure to the business: a group meeting with the regional leadership team, key functional leaders etc.
What you will be doing?
- Provide/use QA testing documentation to approved quality standards.
- Create test scripts based on business requirements.
- Prepare relevant data for testing of enhancements and defects.
- Translate the DMS / IMS software and associated documentation for local use.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the software development cycle to promote the quality of the product.
- Make full use of internal applications and tools, such as CVS and Jira, Confluence.
- Produce internal and user documentation required to release the software.
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims for pilot.
- Perform system integration testing during pilot to ensure the solution delivers what's expected by the client
- Train the users prior to go live date in the operation of the products
- Verify with the client through User Acceptance Testing that the system is configured to operate as expected when required
- Guide & advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and systems usage practices to achieve pilot.
- Provides clear and concise customer communication to agree implementation criteria and sign offProvide clear escalation to peer and senior level
Why choose us?
Make a name for yourself. We take on a small number of Graduates each year, so you’ll be highly visible to Senior Management and have the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
Be part of the evolution. We are evolving our business to continue to be the market leader. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of large scale changes and influence outcomes.
A truly global career. You will regularly work on projects with a global reach to achieve common outcomes. Our schemes will give you exposure to how a truly global organisation works.
What are we looking for?
- Recently graduated or on track for a Marketing, or Management, or computer Science Degree
- High level of comfort working in ambiguous environments
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Creative self-starter
- Ability to learn new software processes and tools.
- Good analytical skills and ability to comprehend complex software processes clearly and accurately.
- Proven problem solving skills clearly demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot problematic programs and executable codes.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. C1 Advanced Certificated (CAE) at a minimum
- An ability to properly understand HTML/XML/API.
- Be able to understand existing application software functions.
- An understanding of Scrum based Agile development methodology.
- A good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize and switch between multiple projects while waiting for information.
- Ability to organize information into a logical hierarchy and to document process flows.
- Ability to research and utilize information from diverse sources including using the software being documented, reading existing documentation and referring to colleagues.
- Expertise in interpreting business requirement specifications and monitor the adherence to these specifications in the delivered software application.
- An appreciation of Motor Industry terminology and business processes.
- Experience of providing process or technical documentation and/or user interface design.
- A very high demonstrable amount of experience in-depth or breadth of technical authoring of a business nature.
- A very high demonstrable level of understanding of CDK applications.
- A track record of delivery of large size or highly complex projects on time and meeting quality guidelines.
Informace o pozici
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Tres Cantos
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.