We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Implementation consultant - Graduate in Madrid
Passionate about technology and looking for a challenging opportunity within a global organisation? We've been looking for you…
What do we do?
At CDK Global we create careers, not jobs. And Global isn’t just in our name, it’s in our DNA. With people in over 30 countries worldwide we’re leading the way in evolving the technology behind the automotive retail industry. That means transforming how people buy cars, trucks and boats all over the world. Join us and be part of the evolution.
How do our graduate schemes work?
- The Graduate scheme is designed to enable graduates to have maximum exposure to our key business areas in order to shape the direction of their future career, giving the graduates the chance to influence where to next?
- On successful completion of the scheme, graduates will move into a permanent role within a business area and geography which has an open requirement and which will be most value-adding for the graduate and the business.
- Throughout the 1-year development scheme, managers benefit from having additional resource from a pool of intelligent graduates who can add value from day 1.
- We will take high potential graduates through an accelerated development program and give them controlled experience in different parts of our business to deliver an experienced associate with specific skills and experience for our future needs across CDK Global.
- Classroom learning/coaching /complements the scheme and is run in each module.
- Other ‘events’ will be factored in to increase their exposure to the business: a group meeting with the regional leadership team, key functional leaders etc.
What you will be doing?
Our Consulting graduate scheme is designed to give you maximum exposure to our international operational functions, putting you at the heart of our business. Working with regional and global teams you’ll have the opportunity to influence the car-buying experience and make an impact right from the start. As we make large scale changes, you'll be working in a start-up environment to help implement and support solutions in national and international customers.
You’ll also join our structured development programme, with classroom training, and have the support of your Manager, your local HR Director, and be assigned a Buddy and a Mentor to guide you through the 1-year scheme. Our Graduates past and present will also be on hand to share their knowledge and experience.
We expect you to learn our solutions and engage with customers to understand business requirements and identify the product, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims. Also, establish (working with others) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected plus perform system integration testing to ensure the solution delivers what's expected by the client.
You will learn on how to train the users before go-live date in the operation of the products and in providing on-site support to end-users to guide, advise and verify that users are able to undertake the role using the products.
Why choose us?
Make a name for yourself. We take on a small number of Graduates each year, so you’ll be highly visible to Senior Management and have the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
Be part of the evolution. We are evolving our business to continue to be the market leader. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of large scale changes and influence outcomes.
A truly global career. You will regularly work on projects with a global reach to achieve common outcomes. Our schemes will give you exposure to how a truly global organisation works.
What are we looking for?
- Recently graduated or on track for a Marketing, or Management, or computer Science Degree
- High level of comfort working in ambiguous environments
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Creative self-starter
Informace o pozici
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Tres Cantos
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.