We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Functional ERP Financial Consultant Dynamics NAV
- You work together in a team with other functional consultants and developers, led by the ERP solutions manager.
- You analyze the financial processes of in the internal finance organization, give advice and translate them into our solutions, using Jira
- You guide keys users during the course of implementation, ensure parameterization and are responsible for the scope of the project.
- You provide training and if needed support
- You compile clear technical descriptions and communicate them with the developers.
- You build a relationship with the shared service team in Prague and the local finance community in the countries with your financial knowledge.
- You plan, coordinate and document your activities according to the set budgets and timing.
Knowledge and experience
- You preferably have a Bachelor's or Master's in Accountancy/Financial Management or in Computer Sciences
- You have a thorough knowledge of financial processes.
- You have 5 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience up to and inclusive of Business Central
- You have experience with financial projects at medium-sized and large companies.
- You can fluently express yourself in English also in writing.
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your tasks in a project team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and finance business partners
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- 4 000 points into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, Flexi passes, multisport card and various other services
- Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
- Minimum of 3 home office days per month
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Free beverages in the office
- Team buildings and other activities
Informace o pozici
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Consultant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer