CCS is a major company on the Czech and Slovak market that offers its customers a large variety of modern products and services - the management of company car-cards, loyalty programs, GPS system, logistics management and costchecking services for company car pools. CCS is a member of the FleetCor Group companies.
Lead UX Designer
We are looking for a UX superstar with a passion to grow within a Financial Technology organization. Fleetcor is in the midst of an exciting opportunity of building a best in class UX product design practice. Be one of the first to help shape the team and thrive with amazing talent and culture.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Nature of Contribution
You'll work closely with our design and development team to contribute to the overall UX vision, Fleetcor’s Design System and UX insights. We're an agile organization that works iteratively and is committed to getting solutions out fast, collecting feedback, and continually improving the experience.
The position reports to the VP of User Experience. The position will require you to play a role in customer facing activities.
As a Lead UX Designer, you will also work with internal and external clients and project teams on designing and optimizing customer experiences and lead all user design activities. In collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team, you will create and apply both qualitative and quantitative research strategies, plans, methods, and studies to successfully gain an in-depth understanding of the goals, needs, behaviors, and attitudes of our target customers. You will conduct in-person and remote research and usability studies with diverse audiences and display a proven ability to influence business decisions through clear and concise data-driven insights that tell a story.
A lead position requires more than UX skills, and it doesn’t simply come with time. You will be setting expectations as we build the team, and you become one of the mentors. What are our expectations? Of course, you need the UX skills to help with challenging business situations and the patience to teach simplicity. You’ll need a generally kind disposition, but willing to fight for the right cause. We expect leaders to support their teammates, have a genuine desire to see them grow, and help them achieve their goals. You’ll need to view the whole company as one team.
Objectives & Responsibilities
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Work with UI designers and front-end developers to implement attractive designs
· Experience with developing and growing UX component pattern libraries for product suites
· Lead user testing sessions in person or by video meeting
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
· Be able to work in a fast-paced product design workflow
The essential skills we are looking for are
· Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
· Strong portfolio of UX problem solving and design projects
· Background in project management and research
· Strong interaction design and information architecture skills
· Ability to brainstorm, sketch ideas or wireframes
· Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, Zeplin)
· Experience working with research tools
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Analytical mind with a business acumen
· Excellent communication skills
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field a plus
· Experience working with engineering teams and advocate for the User
· VERY attractive salary
· 25 + 3 vacation days
· Occasional business trips (sometimes abroad), training, and seminars
· Lots of benefits, multicultural environment, and support for professional and personal development
If you agree that it's a fit and you’re interested in working with a major, international organization in a local, friendly office, then please send us your CV by clicking submit below. All personal data are guarded by and safe-handled per GDPR rules.
FLEETCOR embraces a people-first culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, and openness. FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a fortune 1000 listed global leader in commercial payment processing. Through its innovative payment solutions, FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australia-New Zealand. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in annual revenue through brands such as Fuelman, Comdata, and CCS. FLEETCOR employs more than 8,000 colleagues worldwide and is recognized by Forbes as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the world. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Informace o pozici
- CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o. / FLEETCOR
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.