FLEETCOR is a worldwide leader in fuel card processing. Since its establishment in 2000, FLEETCOR has acquired and developed a number of major fuel card brands in North America and Europe. Its card programs are marketed under a variety of globally-recognized brand names including Fuelman, CFN, Mannatec, Keyfuels, and CCS.
Senior Business System Manager / Test Lead
We are looking for a Test Lead who is curious by nature and passionate about quality testing, willing to go the extra mile to find defects before our internal and external customers do. Displaying strong analytical skills that, combined with domain and product knowledge, will guarantee the most efficient planning. As Test Lead, you will act as the quality advocate for our internal clients looking beyond simple Pass/Fail states to identify usability issues and make recommendations for improvements.
You must be technically-minded with great written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to work in an agile and collaborative manner.
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
- Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
- Prepare and design test plans and cases (of moderate and high complexity, covering multiple business functions and/or platforms, as needed) based on customer and software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture to attain quality software both economically and efficiently.
- Ability to prepare technical specification document to ensure completeness.
- Responsible for managing testing activities and test teams, at a program level, for new and existing internal or external applications.
- Oversees validating that business specifications have been implemented as requested, and that existing functionality continues to perform.
- Participates in planning meetings and workgroups and is able to interact with testers, developers, business users, PMO and Project Sponsors in order to promote project success.
- Leverage existing knowledge of business application architecture in project work.
- Participate in and contribute to the definition of testing strategy, scope and approach for large complex projects that span multiple applications and/or platforms, including applications inside and outside of department’s system testing responsibility.
- Provide work estimates, in terms of time, resources, and volume.
- Lead discussions and initiatives in process improvement for the group; manage test activities, involving multiple team members, for projects of high complexity; facilitate testing meetings.
- Mentor and train teammates; provide informal and formal training sessions to staff.
- Monitor and enforce policy, procedures, and standards within the testing organization.
- Drive the evaluation of quality, based on departmental standards.
- Lead the defect management process, including defect coordination, resolution, statistical reporting, and verification of defect resolution.
- Create and foster a team environment and effectively engage team members in assigned projects.
- Provide sign-off to acceptance of a project's business requirements.
- Years of experience required: 5+
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration with 4 years of testing experience
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience with requirements review and manual test verification and results/metrics/KPI reporting or reporting software.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish multiple tasks, both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to manage time while working on multiple projects.
In this position, we offer you:
• Work with a reputable multinational company
• Financial evaluation
• Variable salary component, depending on job performance
• Company benefits (meal vouchers, additional week of vacation, sick days, corporate events,
• Communication in a foreign language with customers as well as native speakers in a team
• Place of work Praha 8
Expected starting date:
• 2/2018 or upon agreement
Informace o pozici
- CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o. / FLEETCOR
- Chlumčanského 497/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Corporate Events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Manager, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel