Víte, že 65 % celosvětově sklizeného obilí zpracovávají mlýny, které vyrobila společnost Bühler? Jsme rodinná společnost se sídlem ve Švýcarsku a vyvíjíme technologie pro zpracování potravin.
K nám do rozrůstajícího se "Globálního business centra" (GBS) hledáme novu kolegyni či kolegu na pozici
Are you passionate about accounting and looking for a friendly team where you can fit in?
Are you eager to learn and create something new?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our constantly growing and highly motivated cash & bank team in the Global Business Service Center of Bühler (GBS).
We take care about all accounting activities from 10 different Bühler companies including the headquarters in Switzerland and help them work more easily and efficiently.
What will you do with us as a cash & bank accountant:
- Prepare and execute payment runs for all entities supported by the GBS
- Execute of the manual / urgent payments
- Book all incoming and outgoing bank transactions & follow up with corporate treasury or the team member in the local organization if something is unclear
- Ensure the bank reconciliation for all bank accounts (normal, cash pool, transitory)
- Execute netting for intercompany payments
- Report process issues to the team manager and support in issue resolutions
What experience and skills will you need:
- One or more years of previous work in accounting preferably with the payment activities
- Corresponding high school / university education or qualification
- Knowledge of the SAP program and Microsoft Excel will be a significant advantage for you
- You should speak English
In return we offer:
- 25 days of holidays
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- up to 40% of home office
- Meal allowance 80 CZK / day
- Multisport card contribution 400 CZK / month
- Benefit Plus 15 600 CZK / year
- New mobile phone contribution 7 500 CZK
- Great coffee in the office
- Delivery of fruit to the office
Do you already see yourself among us?
Send us your CV, we will call or reply by e-mail soon!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.