The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Do you have a background in Accounting, experience from Shared Service Centre and would you like to work for a successful Swiss company?
Join our new Cash&Bank team and start your career in a new Global Business Center.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and timely execution of the payments for all entities supported from GBS
- Execution of the manual / urgent payments
- Accurate allocation of all incoming payments & follow up on all refunds
- Postings of the down payments, FX differences
- Monthly execution of netting
- Timely bank reconciliations for all transitory accounts
- Reports operation process issues to team manager and supports in issue resolution
- Develops process documentations
- Supports onboarding of new employees
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting, specifically accounts payable, preferably in a GBS environment
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Deep and broad understanding of accounts payable
- Working experience with SAP FI
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel)
- Language skills: fluent in English and one additional European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company/country cultures
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Welcome to Global Business Services
Since 2020 we have been in the process of setting up the accounting GBS in Prague. The goal is to execute the process in the best possible way in terms of quality, compliance and effectiveness. Be part of this interesting and challenging journey where we request you to contribute with your know-how.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.