The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Electrical Engineer/Project Engineer Senior
We are actively looking for an experienced Cable Engineer/Project Engineer. You will be responsible for completing vital work on projects to ensure high standards and proficiency.
- Cable routing: route the cables over the different cable trays and penetrations using an routing tool.
- To manage the cabling interfaces between the different systems within the project.
- Produce Electrical cable diagrams in 2D and Cable tray design in 3D with AutoCAD 3D
- Production of Cable trays installation reports: production of reports for cable trays installation.
- Design of Cable terminations: Detail the cable wire termination into connectors and/or terminal blocks
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Experience in engineering with at least 2 years experience in cable engineering (cable diagram production, cable routing cable tray design) or Field Experience (cable pulling or cable tray installation and/or supervision) would be considered an advantage.
- Electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations for electrical installation.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a team and to promote team spirit.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- MS Office standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Designer, Mechanical engineer, Mechanical engineer, Design engineer, CAD / CAM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.