The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
PLC Programmer for Swiss company
For our branch in Prague we are looking for all skill levels of PLC programmers. Our projects and machines are setting trends in the Industry. Right now we are hiring for projects in chocolate business. If you are junior dont be scared we provide 2month training so you can perform your job up to Bühler standards.
If you would like to take part in our family owned company with more than 160 years of history feel free to send us your CV.
- Design, programming and testing of PLC software (Siemens)
- Configuration of SCADA and visualization
- Participation in commissioning and IO tests (around the whole world)
- Worldwide cooperation with Bühler branches
- Traveling abroad - 30%
- Experience in process automation (process control system, visualization system)
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits
- Good knowledge of general IT environment and Windows operating systems
- High customer orientation
- High customer orientation
What we offer
- Great training to get you up to speed with our processes
- Excellent career opportunities for personal growth
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Professional environment with open communication culture
- International travel opportunity
Is case this advertisement sparked your interest we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Application and system development, Manufacturing and industry, Electrical engineer, Programmer, Production planner, Production technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.