The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Automation Engineer - Commissioning
Would you like to work for a successful Swiss family company?
We are looking for Automation Engineer - Commissioning. Your responsibility will include commissioning of pasta plants and single machines in respect of Automation with the target to support the handover of the pasta plant to the customer and ensure full customer satisfaction. You will provide back-office support for site and service issues.
- Take the lead and manage the project during commissioning and communicate with the customer, project manager and direct supervisor on a regularly basis to ensure projects run smoothly with normal progress
- Start up the plant or equipment with product and adjust process to ensure plant is running efficiently on contractual performance together with the technologist
- Test the software program before going for commissioning (Internal Acceptance Test)
- Assess the electrical installation and communicate issues with personal in charge
- Resolve questions or problems that occur during installation and commissioning
- Support automation department with sharing knowledge and skills
- Doing site visits and assessment of the plant and deliver proposal for resolutions
- Record data during commissioning and share it with the necessary departments
- Provide reports during commissioning and after return in a qualified manner
- General knowledge of mechanics and technology
- Ability to work in international engineering teams
- Willingness to travel and be out of the country (>70%)
- Practical knowledge in industry automation
- Basic knowledge of Siemens TIA Portal, Rockwell and Allen Bradley
- Good PC, IPC and server knowledge
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- High quality technical support
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Technology and development, Testing engineer, Setter / CNC machines programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer