The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Design Engineer - Trainer
We are actively looking for an experienced Engineer who will become Trainer for our special internal project.
You will be responsible for planning, composing, directing and executing training enabling engineers to effectively use the engineering application
- Assistance to users in the area of Project Execution in the Engineering Backbone environment
- Deliver blended training solution (web-based trainings as well as instructor-led trainings) to engineers in person or remotely
- Conduct training sessions to build appropriate competencies by considering the engineering role, the engineering discipline, Bühler products and the project types
- Provide training through group projects, practical exercises, review exercises and assessments
- Plan and schedule training classes on B-Learning and coordinate care of the organization
- Ensure that learning experiences and program execution is of high quality, impactful, and continuously improving
- Monitor engineer’s enrolment, attendance and prepare records of training activities and trainee progress
- Develop competency assessments based on engineering role, monitor learning progress and provide additional reinforcement leading up to, during and post launch
- Assist in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving training programs, practical exercises, presentation and resources such as software manuals, quick reference guides and online learning modules
- Acquire deep expertise to provide valuable insights to better use of the engineering applications
- Gather, track and monitor feedback for training program effectiveness and identify improvement area
- Capture return of experience and best practices, apply lessons learned.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics
- Ability to develop and use engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies
- Demonstrate a lively and genuine interest in educating others; regularly “approach” teaching with energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Higher technical education (Professional School / Technical College)
- Minimum 3 years in Engineering process, or proof of sufficient skills
- In depth practical use of the engineering applications in at least one of the major engineering disciplines (mechanical or automation)
- In-depth understanding of engineering workflows, work instructions and design practices
- Very good knowledge of English Language, knowledge of German Language is an asset
- MS Office standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Mechanical engineer, Mechanical engineering technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer