The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Team Leader AP
Would you like to be part of brand new project? Would you like to take action in setting up new processes? Are you eager to lead small group of accountants?
Come and join successful Swiss company!
Wonder what this position is about?
It is about the operational management of the AP team for the offices in Germany and Switzerland. The goal is to build a strong, diverse and efficient team that enjoys their work. It is also about improving processes by finding solutions that make what we do more effective.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Converting strategy, policy, tools and processes by implementing and continuously improving operations
- Taking responsibility for operational management of AP
- Performing day-to-day business incl. operational execution and operational issue resolution
- Taking responsibility for service quality and KPIs of the respective team
- Identifying service delivery issues and takes appropriate action, promotes performance improvement initiatives and use of best practices
- Identifying process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation process
- Conducting people management activities for respective team
- Training new employees, documents and reviews processes with existing team members
- Enabling performance driven management methodology and people development
- Professional experience of 5+ years in accounting with deep and broad understanding of AP
- First leadership experience and skills with performance orientation, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Hands on mentality and fast customer-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm
- Former experience as team lead in GBS operations desirable
- Advanced SAP FI knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, one further European language desirable (preferably German)
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
- Masters degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
In return we offer:
- Work in a stable company where the purpose (innovations for a better world) and the well-being of employees are top priority
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Opportunity to build the GBS up from scratch
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your motivation letter and complete CV.
Welcome to Global Business Services
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer