Bühler is Swiss family-owned company active in over 140 countries and has more than 13,000 employees worldwide. Over 2 billion people daily consume foods that were processed through Bühler equipment. These include flour, rice, pasta, chocolate, coffee, beer and other. We are continuously working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and services.
Frontend Web Developer (Angular)
We are now looking for front-end Angular Developer at our site in Greenline Kačerov.
- Design and develop new features for machine control panels
- Develop Web-Based Applications following Software development life cycle
- Creation, programming, prototyping and deployment of software applications
- Software testing and bug fixing
- Work with our .NET Core backend team to define REST API’s according to best practices
- Use Bühler Angular Component library to build the applications
- Coordinate your efforts with internal customer and individual developers.
- Work in an international team of developers towards a common target
- Reporting and writing technical documentation
What you’ll need:
- Angular, Typescript, ES6, RxJS, HTML, CSS, SCSS
- State management framework (ngrx)
- Version management tools (GIT)
- Advantage: Cypress, experience with Real-Time Applications and WebSockets
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional and motivated team
- Pleasant working atmosphere and environment with open communication culture
- High quality technical support
- Trainings and career opportunities
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine