Bühler is Swiss family-owned company active in over 140 countries and has more than 13,000 employees worldwide. Over 2 billion people daily consume foods that were processed through Bühler equipment. These include flour, rice, pasta, chocolate, coffee, beer and other. We are continuously working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and services.
Angular Developer for Swiss company Bühler
We are now looking for Angular Developer at our site in Greenline Kačerov.
- Design and develop new features to support the production process for our machines
- Develop client specific applications using the framework and support the commissioning team
- Follow proper OOP principles.
- Maintain high test coverage and quality.
- Work with our .NET Core backend team to define REST API’s according to best practices
- Assist with the merge of the platform with other software tools used in Bühler
- Coordinate your efforts with internal customer and individual developers.
- Work in an international team of developers towards a common target
- Create, maintain and further develop the documentation.
What you’ll need:
- Angular, Typescript, ES6
- State management framework (ngrx, ngxs, Redux)
- Version management tools (GIT)
- Advantage: Docker, Cypress, xUnit/nUnit, experience with SCADA applications (PLC, OPC-UA, …)
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with open communication culture
- Exciting development, training and career opportunities
- International travel opportunity
If we have sparked your interest and you want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Our new project
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer