The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
AR Specialist with German
Do you have and experience or you would like to start your career in accounting? Do you speak German and would you like to work for a successful Swiss company?
Join our new team of AR Accountants and start your career in a new Global Business Center.
Your responsibilities will include:
Performs delivery of operational accounts receivable services in accordance with the defined service delivery agreement
Manages manual invoicing
Manages customer master data
Issues customer account statement
Manages customer accounts
Performs dunning management
Conducts cash collection
Reports operation process issues to team leader and supports in issue resolution
Completes period end closing activities for accounts receivable
Supports transfer of activities from legal entities into the GBS
Develops process documentations
Supports onboarding of new employees
1-3 years of experience in accounting, specifically accounts receivable, preferably in a shared service environment
College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
Deep and broad understanding of accounts receivable
Working experience with SAP FI
Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel)
Fluent in English
Fluent in German
Communication skills and cooperative mindset
High level of accountability and accuracy
Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
In return we offer:
Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
Pleasant working atmosphere
High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Welcome to Global Business Services
Since 2020 we have been in the process of setting up the accounting GBS in Prague. The goal is to execute the process in the best possible way in terms of quality, compliance and effectiveness. Be part of this interesting and challenging journey where we request you to contribute with your know-how.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer