The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Do you have a background in Accounting, experience from Shared Service Centre and would you like to work for a successful Swiss company?
Join our new team of GL Accountants and start your career in a new Global Business Service Center.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performs delivery of operational record to report services in accordance with the defined service delivery agreement
- Conducts asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting, management accounting
- Prepares tax report
- Completes period end closing activities
- Reports operation process issues to team leader and supports in issue resolution
- Supports transfer of activities from legal entities into the GBS
- Develops process documentations
- Experience in accounting, specifically GL accounting in a shared service environment is required
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Working experience with SAP FI
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company and country cultures
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Welcome to Global Business Services
Since 2020 we have been in the process of setting up the accounting GBS in Prague. The goal is to execute the process in the best possible way in terms of quality, compliance and effectiveness. Be part of this interesting and challenging journey where we request you to contribute with your know-how.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer