The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Purpose of the Job/Job Mission
Performing and managing commissioning activities during installation of technologies on production sites within Europe as well as in the other geographical areas where Buhler Group is providing its technological solutions.
He is responsible for the planning, preparation and execution of the installation supervision, within scope of work associated to the assigned project.
- Perform installation according to the specifications and engineering documents, taking into account the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations
- Monitors progress of construction against the program, and takes steps to ensure the program is achieved. Initiates as required mitigation/ preventive actions to achieve target program timely with the support of the Site Manager or Project Manager
- Conduct or attend daily and weekly meetings with staff and subcontractors, ensure that the Site Manager and the Project Manager receive regular information updates
- Keep a diary to record daily work, occurrences, problems, special information, etc. plus a list of pending items
- Provide technical experience feedback to Project Management and Project Execution departments during debriefing meeting
- Ensure correct behaviour and good teamwork within the installation and commissioning team in accordance with company policy and local requirements/ regulations
- Manage and lead the technician team in order to achieve and further improve the cost, schedule, quality and OHS targets
- Maintaining an intensive customer relationship and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Liaise with the Project Management Office to establish, implement and maintain operating standards to ensure quality project results and customer satisfaction
- Capture return of experience and best practice, apply lessons learned to all templates
- Customer focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Installation Engineer or proof of sufficient skills
- Technical knowledge covering multiple disciplines in site commissioning
- Ability to work internationally
- English on communicative level
- Advanced planning and organizing skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Ability to be detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Civil engineering and real estate trade, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry, Project Manager, Industrial Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer