The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Junior Process Engineer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Autonomous conducting of single machine start up at local customers sites
- Perform a plant start-up of a simple process line
- Support of Sales, Quotation and Fulfillment with technical matters of equipment
- Perform first plant start-up with an experienced person
- Creating of a flour milling blind process flow diagram
- Customer consulting on spare and wear parts, retrofit packs, service contracts
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge of flour milling process technology, at least 1 year experience in milling industry
- Excellent knowledge of English in its spoken and written forms
- Capable of assigning time schedules in his/her own work
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Systematic and efficient problem-solving abilities
- Good time management skills
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Bühler Praha s.r.o.
Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We strive for innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions. We contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population, while setting the focus on food security and safety. Our solutions and technologies enable efficient and clean mobility.
Information about position
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Food industry, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry, Food manufacturing technician, Mechanical engineering technologist, Production technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.