The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Team Manager Engineering
Our team is fundamental for us and for the future of our company. We believe in people and their talents. We are looking for team leader to manage our team and provide guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Inspiring, mentoring and coaching the dedicated employees, enabling their success as engineering experts
- With a hands-on approach, you’ll be working closely with your team members, actively contributing to projects while listening and empowering your team members to contribute, foster collaboration and focus on the customer
- Ensure on-time and complete delivery of the engineering packages as allocated, according to the Project Contract
- Maintain a resource pool and skill set to properly staff projects in execution
- Specify and develop the required resources for high quality service at any time
- Ensure compliance with the Quality, EHS rules and Bühler Engineering standards
- Establish and enforce proper Project Management processes
- Regularly review and monitor project progress
Help us drive our future vision, your skill set may include some of these skills:
- You have Bachelor or Master degree Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Czech and English
- You want to be engaging leader who can empower, encourage, motivate and develop others
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as design engineer with focus on plant projects
- Experience in project management with focus on plant projects
- You have experience of dealing with diverse people including varying levels of seniority and cultures
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Information about position
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Top management, Project Manager, Technical director
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer