The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
AP Accountant specialist
Do you have a background in Accounting, experience from Shared Service Centre and would you like to work for a successful Swiss company?
Join our new team of AP Accountants and start your career in a new Global Business Center in spring, 2021.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Broad responsibility of all accounts payable related operational activities
• Identifies process inefficiencies and take action in implement new solutions
• Collaborates closely with teammates to improve service quality and defining required actions
• Transfers activities from legal entities into the GBS
• Develops process documentations
• Manages incoming invoices, credit and debit notes processing
• Close communication with vendors to solve inquiries
• Coordinates payment run
• Responsibility of all VAT aspects regarding accounts payable
• Handles i-docs including intercompany and 3rd party
• Conducts intercompany reconciliation
• Manages vendor master data
• Analyzes price/ quantity differences for received goods and services and follow up with other functions
• Prepares internal controls reporting
• Completes period end closing activities for accounts payable
• Supports onboarding of new employees
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting, specifically accounts payable, preferably in a shared service environment
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Deep and broad understanding of accounts payable
- Working experience with SAP FI
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Welcome to Global Business Services
Since 2020 we have been in the process of setting up the accounting GBS in Prague. The goal is to execute the process in the best possible way in terms of quality, compliance and effectiveness. Be part of this interesting and challenging journey where we request you to contribute with your know-how.
Information about position
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Basic), French (Basic)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.