The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Frontend developer for Swiss company
We are looking for a Frontend developer for stable Swiss company. You would be placed on long term project which scope is creating HMI for the Food industry. This project is shaping the future of how we produce food.
You will work in an international team in many interesting projects throughout your career.
- Be part of the team that develops Industry 4.0 software
- Work closely with international team in Prague to develop software for leaders in the industry.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Understanding of backend technologies like PHP or .NET core is plus
- Basic understanding of Agile Development methodology
- Good English skills
- Experience with Angular and Typescript is welcome
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Training on the job
- Long term placement
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer