The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Accountant R2R for Swiss Company
You have a background in Accounting. Would you like to work for a successful Swiss company?
Mostly about accounting, tax report preparing and reporting. But it is also about cooperating with other colleagues across the company and about repetitive work that requires focus on detail, patience and routine. So if you like a stable work, you might be the right person for us. Come and join our new team!
Work in our GBS is specific and different than work in other departments of our company. It combines the advantages of working in a GBS and the unique environment of the successful Swiss company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performs delivery of operational record to report services in accordance with the defined service delivery agreement
- Conducts asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting, management accounting
- Prepares tax report
- Completes period end closing activities
- Reports operation process issues to team leader and supports in issue resolution
- Supports transfer of activities from legal entities into the GBS
- Develops process documentations
- Experience in accounting, specifically record to report in a shared service environment is required
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Working experience with SAP FI
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and one additional European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish, or French)
- Very good communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company and country cultures
In return we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
- Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
- Professional team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- High quality technical support
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced) or Italian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Administration, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.