The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
We are actively looking for an experienced Test Engineer to help us to keep high company standards for the quality of our products, by developing and executing manual and automated test. The ideal candidate for this position would have a background in testing and a strong drive to provide detailed, meaningful and comprehensive feedback on the test outcome to the project team. This position is a combination of management and coding of automated tests.
As a Test Engineer, You will:
- Design, develop, deploy, execute and evaluate automated tests to ensure high test coverage
- In specific cases design, execute and evaluate manual tests
- Collaborates with development teams for the integration of our product with other software solutions and support Product Owner in accepting stories
- Develop internal tools and scripts to support the end to end test execution and reporting. Optimize processes to reduce manual workload and ensure end-to-end testing quality across all functions.
- Prepare the automated test reports
- Monitor the results in the automated test reports and analyze the reported problems together with the developers
- Research new technologies and tools, recommend those that best fit the team and organization.
- Create, maintain and further develop the documentation.
What you’ll need:
- Great communication skills
- Strong affinity towards software testing and knowledge about best practices in testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in teams.
- Experience with Selenium, Azure DevOps, .NET, Docker, writing shell scripts
- Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, Project Manager, Tester, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer