The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Design Engineer - with Hungarian or Croatian
- Design of plant sections or complete plants together with the assigned design team
- Support of the lead project engineer in any technical belongings during the project execution
- Supervise/supports mechanical engineers within the same project/project section in all technical belongings.
- Managing small projects on all technical belonging to achieve the project goals and objectives
- Arrange and lead internal reviews, support external reviews
- Prepare all necessary project execution specification for purchase orders for the responsible scope of work
- Provide the technical documentation for internal interfaces and customers
- Degree or comparable experience in civil or mechanical engineering
- 3 - 5 years work experience in plant layout design
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Customer focus
- Good problem solving and organization skills
- Good knowledge of English (Hungarian or Croatian would be an asset)
In return we offer:
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with open communication culture
- Exciting development, training and career opportunities
- International travel opportunity
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working hours, annual bonus and other benefits
If we have sparked your interest and you want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Hungarian (Intermediate) or Croatian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Manufacturing and industry, Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Design engineer, Industrial Designer, Mechanical engineer, Project Manager, Development engineer, Development technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer