The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
.NET Developer for Industry 4.0 (no CZ required)
We are looking for a senior .Net Core developer who would like to add to the success of our Industry 4.0 software. Your contribution will be visible around the world in various factories of our customers.
You will work in an international team in many interesting projects throughout your career.
- Be part of the team that develops and extends the functionality of our own Industry 4.0 software
- Work closely with your peers in Switzerland, Germany and Prague to define standards and build the code according to the specifications
- Follow-up with the newest trends and technology updates
- Close collaboration with other R&D teams
- Maintain complete software and framework documentation to professional standards
- Willingness to travel (<10%)
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in .NET Core Framework is a must
- Fluent English in both written and spoken form is a must
- Basic knowledge of Linux based OS
- Basic understanding of database technologies
- Conceptual, user centrist thinking
- Desire to improve the own work every day
- Active and transparent communicator
- Experience in VB.Net
- Experience in process automation (process control system, visualization system, real-time environment)
- Experience in low level languages (C) or other Object Oriented Languages(C++)
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer