The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
We are looking for a senior .Net Core developer who would like to add to the success of our Industry 4.0 software. Your contribution will be visible around the world in various factories of our customers.
You will work in an international team in many interesting projects throughout your career.
- Be part of the team that develops and extends the functionality of our own Industry 4.0 software
- Work closely with your peers in Switzerland and Prague to define standards and build the code according to the specifications
- Follow-up with the newest trends and technology updates
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Several years of experience in developing in ASP.NET Core
- Expert in C#
- Experience in database technologies is an asset
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
In return we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Exciting development and training opportunities
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer