The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Sales and Quotation Engineer
- Technical and commercial responsibility for quotations
- To elaborate technical and commercial analysis of customer needs in alignment with the sales manager
- Development of the technical concept
- Creation of offers for investment projects in consumer foods, Creation of concepts, engineering studies and offers (including process equipment, engineering, installation, commissioning, etc.)
- Enters and updates quotations into our quotation generator
- Prepares data for transfer into SAP
- Cooperation with customers as well as internal and external agencies
- Bachelor's degree with technical background
- Experience in business administration, preferably in quotation or sales
- Technical comprehension
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Systematic, structured and exact way of working
- Good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of German would be an asset
In return we offer:
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- International travel opportunity
- High quality technical support
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Sales, Mechanical engineering, Sales manager, Production Manager, Production planner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.