The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
Electrical Hardware Engineer
- Electrical engineering of plant controls
- Calculation and design of electrical panels and switchgears
- Support of installation and commissioning
- Cooperation with mechanical engineers and other software engineers
- Traveling abroad 20%
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits
- Good knowledge of general IT environment and Windows operating systems
- High customer orientation
- Good English or German language skills
- Experience in process automation (process control system, visualization system) would be an asset
- Competitive salary plus other benefits (5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, benefit program, notebook and phone for private use, annual bonus etc.)
In return we offer:
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with a culture of open communication
- Exciting development, training and career opportunities
- International travel opportunities
If we have sparked your interest and you want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Application and system development, Manufacturing and industry, Electrical engineer, Electrician, Programmer, Service technician, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Jihlavská 1558/21, 14000 Praha 4 – Michle, Česká republika
+420 241 080 611