The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
PLC Programmer / Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced PLC Programmer or Fresh Graduate at the beginning of your carrier? You are looking for an opportunity to hold a supporting or key role within an Automation team? You have existing PLC programming skills and want to further build on them to strengthen your abilities in that area. You would like to work in international team in many interesting project throughout your career.
We will train you in regards to our plant software or machine controllers. Your contribution will be visible around the world in the various factories of our customers.
- Design, programming and testing of PLC software (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- Configuration of SCADA and visualization
- Participation in commissioning and test IO
- Worldwide cooperation with Bühler branches
- Traveling abroad 30%
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits
- Good knowledge of general IT environment and Windows operating systems
- High customer orientation
- Good English or German language skills
- Experience in process automation (process control system, visualization system) would be an asset
- Competitive salary plus other benefits (5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, benefit program, notebook and phone for private use, annual bonus etc.)
In return we offer:
- International, successful company with sustainable prospect for the future
- Young, dynamic, intercultural and motivated team
- Professional environment with a culture of open communication
- Exciting development, training and career opportunities
- International travel opportunities
If we have sparked your interest and you want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Application and system development, Manufacturing and industry, Electrical engineer, Electrician, Programmer, Service technician, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.