Bosal, recognised globally as a dynamic and innovative automotive company in Power train and Energy saving components. The family company focus on innovation and growth to face our new challenges - Bosal offers many opportunities to develop your experience and your carrer path.
The position is based in Brandys nad Labem, 10 minutes from Prague but will require 50% of travel (after Covid) workwide to support operational excellence development.
Financial & IFS Business Analyst
For the ERP roll out & finance part:
• Responsible for end-to-end implementation, roll-out and support activities on IFS applications for the finance module.
• Responsible for creating user manuals and project documentation.
• Train finance community and provide support to the users.
• Interact with project team and help them in Reports generation and other technical related activities.
• Participate on developing new functionalities for Finance into IFS.
• Be the data steward for the financial information, standardizing data management across plants.
• Actively participate in all projects related activities.
o Providing ongoing support following go live.
o Support in testing the system prior to go live.
For the division controlling activities:
• Build a database linking Selling prices details and material costs (Passthrough, directed buys, Alloy, B prices).
• Work with IFS Project team on implementing material margin analysis and selling & purchasing prices controls.
• Follow quarterly VW price revisions.
• Support in building or updating business plans for greenfields or new activities (China, OE towbar).
• Follow plant KPI’ s and action plans.
• Develop Forecasting tool on plant cost based on bill of labour to harmonize forecasting process.
• Coordinate stock forecasting between logistics and finance.
• CAPEX budgeting and forecasting.
• Administrate MANACS.
• Any ad hoc studies needed by the OE Division.
· 5 years of professional experience preferably in automotive.
· ERP & implementation experience.
· Either engineer background (previous program manager in automotive) with good finance knowledge or Master degree in Finance with already exposure to program controlling and management.
· Technical capability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operations data/reports.
· Good communication skills, verbal and in written.
· Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
· Highly skilled in Excel.
· Strong ERP industry and product knowledge with implementation experience. Working knowledge of IFRS is a big plus.
· Willingness to travel.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for Finance and do you want to invest in your development? Then we offer an inspiring job in an unique environment with an interesting remuneration package with additional benefits.
Informace o pozici
- BOSAL ČR, spol. s r.o.
- Zápská 1857, Brandýs nad Labem-Stará Boleslav – Brandýs nad Labem
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Zápská 1857, 250 01 Brandýs nad Labem, Česká republika
778 498 449