About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500+ employees, 65+ nationalities, 35 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
Customer Service Specialist with French
About the Position:
As a brand ambassador, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. If you are a person who enjoys working in a fast-paced international environment, this is your opportunity. You will need to enjoy helping others, being naturally outgoing and committed to improve customers' experience.
- Deliver top quality service for our new VIP customers in several languages
- Work in collaboration with other departments/entities from all around the world
- Provide full customer support
- Handle customers requests both by phone and email
- Excellent level of French language: written and spoken (C1 or C2)
- Advanced level of English Language: written and spoken (C1)
- Willingness to communicate and help customers, willingness to go the extra mile
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility and team spirit
- Previous Experience in Customer Service is a plus, but not necessary
- EU citizenship or a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- Paid Training and Free Development
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
How do we proceed once we receive your application?
Once we receive your CV, first, we will send you by email several language tests and a personal questionnaire. Then, we will contact you in order to have a first round interview with one of our HR representatives (via Skype or personal). If the first round interview is successful, we will invite you to the final interview with one of our team leaders. If everything goes well, we are ready to welcome you on board among us in Prague.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this opportunity.
Information about position
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Sales, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer