We are professional, transparent and fun to be with. We are BlueLink International CZ. Our company belongs to Air France-KLM group and our major task is to make our passengers feel comfortable during their travels and to offer solutions to their potential issues (ticket reservations, luggage claims, loyalty programs etc.). Helping is our passion.
Airline Client Service Specialist with German
About our company
BlueLink International CZ is a multicultural Client service center belonging to Air France-KLM Group based in Prague: 500 employees, 68 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges! We value the diversity in our company and we can help you with the relocation to make your arrival to the Czech Republic as comfortable as possible.
Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy clients with requests about: loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects on after-flight care. Our major task is to make our passengers feel comfortable during their travels and to offer solutions to their potential issues (ticket reservations, luggage claims, loyalty programs etc.). Helping is our passion.
What are the tasks of this role?
Your task would be to support our Air France and KLM passengers over the phone and via email in German and English language. How should you imagine it?
You will be helping passengers and searching the best solutions. For example you will offer them assistance with new bookings, changes of the tickets, other services, compensations, baggage tracing, web and check-in support... and many other tasks. Your main goal will be having happy passengers with a perfect after-flight care. Every day is a new adventure!
We would love to get to know you in person if you:
• Speak fluently German and English
• Have strong communication skills
• Love helping others
• Are open to learning new things and searching for new solutions
• Have a positive approach
What can we offer?
• Above average remuneration
• Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family
• Cafeteria benefit system: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on leisure time
• Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day
• Discounted air tickets with Air France
• 3 extra free days off - together 23 days (applied on yearly basis)
• Private medical support ulekare.cz for you and your relatives
• Offices located in the center of Prague, friendly and multicultural environment
Do you have any questions?
WhatsApp us on: + 420 720 955 678
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 39 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate events
- Listed in: Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.