BlueLink International CZ is an international customer service center belonging to Air France Group. We are providing assistance and customer experience to airline clients together with customers of luxury brands.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. You ensure that every Client is treated according to the company promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
If you are a person who enjoys working in an exciting international environment, this is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in the one of the most famous brands in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone & through written medias
- Deliver TOP quality service for VIP customers
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clientele tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
What are the requirements?
- We are looking for multilingual people mastering Italian, with a good command of English (oral and written).
- Previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry or customer service is an advantage
- Passion for the luxury universe.
- This position also requires great familiarity with IT tools.
What do we offer?
- Extensive and paid training on our products and procedures
- Discounted flight tickets
- Cafeteria individual benefits system, Travel refund, meal vouchers
- Private medical assistance for you and your family (ulékaře.cz)
- 23 paid days off
- Everyday communication with native speakers
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
- Calls and inquiries via mail: Front office + Back office work
- 2 weeks of training
- Schedule: shifts from Monday to Sunday (no night shifts)
How to apply:
Below you can find the reply button. It would be enough to insert your name, surname and your work mail address. We do not require any CV. However, you can submit a small motivation letter about why you would like to ba a part of this new project. Once your application is submitted, your colleague from HR or your TL will approach you about the next steps.
Please note that we accept applications until Friday 9 August 2019.
Estimated starting date: September 2019
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Italian (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.