About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
Cargo Specialist - Logistics Coordinator
- Handling of bookings for major logistics companies
- Tailor made tracking for sensitive Pharmaceutical shipment
- Providing information to our clients
- Tracking shipments
- Providing logistics solutions
- Working with specialized software
- Checking cargo orders and approving them
- Native level of French language
- Advanced level of English language
- Experience from logistics is a plus, but not necessary
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality and responsibility
Benefits for our employees
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: 1000 CZK Gross per month to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Leisure time: 500 CZK Netto per month to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Meal tickets in the value 100 CZK per 1 working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Teambuilding and individual development activities
Starting date: 28 January 2019
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: French (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 31 000 – 34 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Logistics specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.