About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
Conseiller Client en Ligne Groupe Air France-KLM
Do you want to:
- Help our future customers to have a trouble-free flight and a perfect after-flight care?
- Provide them service such as tickets booking, providing them technical support?
- Communicate with them via phone and e-mail?
- Use your French and English skills at work every day?
Do these points describe you?
- Fluent in French, advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
- Knowledge of reservation systems is a plus
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: up to 12 000CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Paid Training and Free Development (We provide full training in loyalty programs, after flight claims, booking, B2B activities, social media and related subjects. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular development sessions forms you for internal promotions and leadership roles within BlueLink Group.)
We are looking forward to hear from you and welcome you on our board!
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.