At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Salesforce Product Manager
We treat our internal systems and platforms as a product. We are looking for the Salesforce Product Manager to serve as one of the key strategic influencers over the Salesforce platform’s ongoing development. This person will be instrumental in building and maintaining the Salesforce roadmap, seeing it through to completion, and ensuring the final product truly meets our users’ needs.
- Define product vision, strategy, plans and prioritize product roadmaps based on customer needs, business goals and constraints
- Engage with various business unit leaders and assemble their visions, requests for enhancements, and bug defects, and translate those requests to Salesforce technical requirements and implementation plans
- Evaluate and prioritize business requirements and plan releases
- Identify key opportunities for organizational improvement, as well as the development of technical or process enhancements in order to increase operational efficiencies
- Support Salesforce tools and third-party integrations
- Work within a matrix environment to ensure that product teams are fully aligned to key priorities and opportunities
What we need:
- Strong experience from customer centric continuous product design & discovery. Experience from applying design thinking in practice would be a strong advantage
- At least three years of experience with Salesforce.com administration with a strong understanding of the tool’s best practices and functionality
- Experience from working in an agile environment – understanding of MVP and build measure learn concept and principles
- Passion for great UX and product design, user research and usability testing
- Ability to balance business and user needs while taking into account technical limitations
- Very strong ability to work collaboratively across functions and different teams
- Strong presentation & communication skills, proficiency in written and verbal English
- Strong international orientation with the ability to relate well to the European and American cultures
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Newcomer's Stock Grants (RSUs) - because we want you to directly benefit from Avast's future growth. We give every new employee (on unlimited contract) Avast's restricted stock units which will become free shares over time.
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Information about position
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Přízova 526/7, Brno – Trnitá
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Product manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer