At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Senior CX Data Analyst
For our Consumer / CX team in Prague, we are currently looking for a Senior CX Data Analyst
The CX Senior Data Analyst role will serve as an embedded business intelligence resource for the Consumer / CX team, using a broad set of analytical tools to drive insights based on transactional, customer and product data.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and numbers-oriented, sales-driven yet with a strong sense for what constitutes a good customer experience. He/she will also be a strong communicator, knowing how to both convey key insights and garner stakeholder buy-in. A proactive approach and a strong sense of commitment and ownership are a must. A natural sense of curiosity is a distinct plus.
We expect the successful candidate to have a degree in a quantitative field from a leading university and at least 3-4 years of experience in a relevant position. Fluent English is required.
- Transform raw data into useful and actionable insights to help with business decisions
- Analyze customer data to identify key trends
- Focus on country differences and anomalies
- Understand customer experience and product flows
- Optimize customer experience by ‘listening to customers’ feedback’ (NPS evaluation)
- Help with preparation and execution of A/B tests
- Work with other data experts (engineering, BI) to ensure data quality is good, as well as enhancements to the data
- Ad-hoc analyses
- Create visuals and charts that help tell the story
- Experience of SQL
- Good (ideally advanced) Excel skills.
- Any experience of R or Python would be advantageous, although not essential
- Google Analytics and Power BI skills
- Strong analytical skills/thinking
- Fluent in English
- Have a passion for data and analytics
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Newcomer's Stock Grants (RSUs) - because we want you to directly benefit from Avast's future growth. We give every new employee (on unlimited contract) Avast's restricted stock units which will become free shares over time.
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Information about position
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer