At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Are you looking to gain valuable work experience in a multinational company? Are you enthusiastic about digital marketing and have strong analytical skills? Avast Software is looking for a smart, motivated university student to join our Online Acquisition team. You'll be diving deep into the strategies and tactics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), while enjoying a fun and collaborative work environment. If you want to gain hands-on experience using Google and other search engines to drive website traffic and increase business opportunities, this is the right internship for you.
You will learn how to:
- Run global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns
- create web content that attracts new customers, increases sales and ranks well in search engine results
- Perform competitive analysis and keyword research across multiple markets and languages
- Discover opportunities for acquiring new links and building partnerships with other online businesses
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as search ranking, click-through rate and backlinks
- Ensure that web pages are technically sound and optimized for both visitors and search engines
- Keep up-to-date with the newest SEO strategies and techniques, and become proficient with industry-leading tools, such as Ahrefs, Moz, Marketing Miner and more.
- Basic knowledge of online marketing and principles of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strong analytic skills are a must; experience with Google Analytics is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, proactive and results-driven
- Highly-proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel (pivot-table wizards are highly regarded)
- Fluency in English is required, and working proficiency in at least one European language is strongly preferred
- Studying towards a degree in Business, Information Technologies, Marketing, Engineering, or related discipline
- A competitively paid internship of 20 flexible hours per week
- A fun, collaborative and international work environment
- A chance to gain valuable experience with online sales and search marketing
- Opportunity for full-time employment
- MultiSport Card
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Temporary work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Datum práce
- Datum práce: 1.5.2021 – 1.5.2023
- Employer type: Employer